I have a broad array of experiences and over 20 years working as a social worker/therapist in a variety of settings, including early childhood, schools, hospitals, psychiatric facilities, hospice, and private practice.
Connecting with individuals of any age and understanding that people have unique learning styles and needs are my unique qualities that allow me to be successful in my practice.
My techniques include:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family Systems
- Gottman Method
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SBFT)
- Trauma Focused
- Accepting new clients for individual, family, marital and groups
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepts Insurance: No
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal
Accepted Insurance Plans: Out of Network, can provide billing statement for your insurance company.